Saturday, June 4

HOLIDAYS!! Not.

I think that they shouldn't call the June holidays a holiday/ break, cos the amount of work/ revision/ catching up that we have to do is probably equivalent or maybe slightly less than what we have to complete during normal school days. So darling, what's the point? Haiz. Recently, Gina and Vanessa made up and the 3 of us are back together again (: Just like the old times. Somehow, things never really change and we didn't really change much. Except that, instead of staying in our tiny little bubble where everything was perfect, we're now exposed to the harsh reality that we never knew of, back then. Back then, cheating boyfs/girls only exists in movies and dramas alone. But little did I know that Chai Bing Liang (the bastard that cheated on my best friend) is one of those scumbags/fag/douchebag. Even thought my bestie's heart was smashed into smithereens, I guess karma came back and smacked him right smack in the middle of his revolting cheating face (I hope karma stuffed some lemons into his orifice and broke his fingers so he can't text) and now he's in quite a sorry plight. Wow. He shuns me you know? I never knew that I can instill fear in people. *amazed* All I said was " Ehh? Na ge biiiitch zai na li ah? " LOL! However, the HJK( Humjikia) appears in front of V when she's alone! When G & I are there, he run until macham see his laobu. Tsktsktsk. Pathetic. Okay enough of that dude, I shall not insult him too badly cos I know that some one reading this will feel...yeah~ 

Recently, my it was my mom's __th bday! (02/06, a woman's age is a SECRET) So V & G came over and kinda helped my mommy to celebrate. Justin didn't come due to...personal reasons. So anyway my mom was pleasantly suprised that this year got people celebrate for her :D 

Oh and today I went shopping. Spent 39 bucks at cotton on ( 2 tops, 1 pair of shorts, 1 bunch of bangles, a single bangle, a leopard print scarf, one sleeping mask thingy(?)) and one pair of Martina Pink flats that are like bronze...patent. Yeap. 40 plus dollars after discount. (: Okay, pictures below darliiiiiiiiinqqqqs.

ALL PICTURES FROM JINJIN & VANESSA! :D


PIZZA HUT WITH CLASSMATES: 








ONE DAY BEFORE Os!!!!!








 




MOM'S BDAY!


DAY OUT WITH V!



 

AFTER SCHOOL WITH G, V AND J! 








 








 

Lor hor tee, wa kia pang lor bee. Gia hor sua :P
I THROW SCHOOL FACE! :(

THE END! :D










No comments: