Monday, May 30

Loooooong Update. (I'm not kidding)


Hey all! It's been a looooooong while hasn't it? I hope that you're still checking this blog. I suggest checking it on a monthly basis since I'm shit busy nowadays. Gosh. Today I just took my Chinese Os. Well...recently, life has been rather monotonous cos it's simply about getting up, surviving the day and going back to sleep. Yup that's about it. Haha! Uhhh...oh. And yes, I got together with J. Uhhh...okay. I am like...too sian to type :P LOTS OF PICS BELOW. 90 plus I think~ Have fun reading random captions ^^


SUPER SUPER OUTDATED PHOTOS!
FAT BOY













RANDOM SCHOOL PICS:















 RANDOM DAY WHERE V & OEN CAME OVER.

VIEWER DISCRETION ADIVSED (:


GAY SI LE! 













ABOVE, IS THE PROCESS OF HUMAN MOLTING. BE AMAZED!






























 THOSE ARE MY MOM'S UNDERWEAR.
DON'T GO AROUND SAYING I HAVE FLOWERY BRA.








 WA MENG TI









 
DELICIOUSLY SINFUL CHOCOLATE CAKE
@ RIDER'S CAFE


OKAY THAT'S THE END OF MY PICTUREY POST! FOR MORE SCHOOL PICS GO TO FB~ OKAY OEN BENG KOON PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!

PEACE!

No comments: