Friday, March 4

Lonelygirl95.com

I'm sure y'all must be wondering why am I blogging at this time of the day. Nope, I didn't skip school despite bring super tired. I am currently blogging in the canteen so I don't look like a lonely girl. Haha! Okay let me see...okay. Yesterday was our annual sports meet. Hmmm...it's my last sports meet in JSS. I didn't really feel very happy though I was certain that I would miss it. Sports day is the day where I'd jump houses and "cope" other houses' ribbons. Yeah sounds so cheap monster right. Okay I totally understand. So as usual, I was looking for interesting ways to play with my colored ribbons. Eventually, I made a hippie band. Those kind of things that people put around their heads but it doesn't really serves a purpose. So I had my multiple-colored hippie band and I was happy. Okay and I also tried out the NCC beret. Not bad, except for the fact that I took Ronghui's beret. So you can imagine me with a big head wearing a small beret. Btw, I'm currently not alone (thank god) but I still wanna complete this post. Okay, so anyway, the best way to be a kill time is to buy lots of tidbits from NTUC and nom on them when you're bored. Yes, I don't deny that it'll make you grow fat. Haha! I think it is time for me to stop all my typing and start talking to my friends. Bye for now my friend;)

No comments: