Thursday, February 24

640; A random day of my life.



"Don’t waste your time caring about the people who don’t like you,chances are, you don’t like them either."


Alright! If you ask me how's life imma gonna give you the same answer-Ok lo, quite hectic actually. Haha! Somehow, Sec4 life wasn't how I imagined it to be. I thought that Sec4 life is gonna be reasonably stressful but fun at the same time. But in actual fact, the stress factor overwrites the fun factor by a lot. The probability of me feeling that I wanna die in the morning is 8/10. Sure it does sound pessimistic but that's how I feel. Sometimes teacher just keep emphasizing on the fact that Os is in __ months time and all that blah but don't they realise that it actually gets on our nerves? I'm sure that if  a teacher reads my blog (which they probably do since Mabel Yeong read my blog when I was in Sec1/2 ) they'd be like, " That's Sec 4 life for you yo', like it or not you gotta face it!" Alright, they probably won't sound so hip but, you get it. When I graduate from my school with good grades, I'm just gonna go up to teachers that look down on my class and be like " Hey! I did well. SUCK ON IT BITCH" Muahahahah and I'd skip away happily. Perhaps you'd think that I should show some tack and perhaps be more sensible. But no! I need some motivation yo'. I ain't your typical, I-will-make-a-list-of-aims-and-work-towards-it kinda person. Not forgetting the fact that, you stare at the list everyday and start procrastinating. My way is more practical. Think about the suckiest teacher and think about the in-your-face stunt you can bua on him/her, that is the kind of motivation I need. HAHA! Sure sue me :P


In lieu of my disappearance, I hope you guys have checked out my alternative blog @ tumblr. Actually, I think I'm trying to hard to improve my english. Hopefully you guys can help to correct my incorrigible English to help me work towards my Distinction. Yeah, my written English ain't that bad but the way I speak sometimes is just a far cry from what Mdm Priya would call " Proper English" Oh well. I just cannot find the motivation to read the papers normally ( other than the time when I'm shitting ) So, with all that stressss from everyone, yes literally everyone you may ask, EH! HOW YOU COPE?! My answers is, TUMBLR. It is the best source of HOT GUYS/ CUTE GUYS. I am serious!!! Male models are the love like seriously. I have gotten a few eye candies from there and one of the guy I like the most would be the one at the top of my post. There's a reason why he's there~ Hmm...actually, the first time I searched for hot guys on Tumblr, I typed HOT GUYS in the search thingy and the first picture a saw was a guy licking another guy's penis and when I scrolled down, there were like HOT GUYS yes, but all of them are either gay or looked as though they were wanking. Gross much. Such a waste of hot guys. Hmpf. Then again, some hot girls are lesbians so I guess God is fair after all ^^


Alright, so nowadays life's sorta boriiing cos I don't get a lot of time to play with ma fwens anymore. Schedule is packed like how China kids are squeezed in a school bus ( it's on the news) On Mondays and Thursdays, I have ASAP. On Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays I have CCA and on SATURDAY, saturday mind you, I have mentorship programme which I signed up for myself and have no one to blame but myself. But whateva' I ain't gonna complain since my mentor is so Qtpie. ( learnt this term from Arinah on Twitter yo' ) Hmmm...I also drifted away from ma fwens esp Vanessa. Haven't talked to her for like 2-3 weeks yo'. That like way longer than the time we had a Cold War in Sec1/2? Speaking of Cold War, we're learning about Cold War now. Seems like a really big topic. My brain is in for some cramming again. In spite of the end of common test for most of my friends, I still have my C.Geog paper on Monday. Sian. Honestly, there just isn't a word in English that can express SIAN. The feeling just isn't there when you say "Boring" but when you say " Damn boring sia" it gives you a little more feeling but "Sian" rocks more cos you get to express whatever you wanna say in a word. Make sense? 


Let me post about my boring life now, since I have the momentum (to blog) now. Today I had amath common test and slept through Geography lesson. Amath common test is gonna be like titanic ( fail) - yes, it's another term I picked up from Twitter. Speakin of Twitter, I'm a total twitter fanatic nowadays. It's my source of entertainment/gossips/stress-relief-webbie. Gosh, I'm so thankful for the creation of Twitter. Oh well, I sound like a bimbo that cannot live w/o Twitter but, nahh I'm not. Don't be so stereotypical yo' Alright, I'm almost done with my post. Shall end with something for you guys...Carpe Diem. ( Seize the day ) 

No comments: