Sunday, March 6

I'll rejoice and be glad in it

-I won't worry about tomorrow, I'm trusting in what you say ; today is the day.

Hello guys. Eunana is here to blog ;) Uhhh this time is not because I'm alone and feeling like a ji mo de woman. I'm blogging because I am happy. Just talked things out with Vanessa and now, things are slowly returning back to normal. Tomorrow we'll be having recess together. Gosh, the past 3 years of friendship were not in vain. Thank God. For the past few weeks, I thought that our friendship is really gone case! I mean how not to think it thatt way right? I am so damn happy that I actually want to post our whole msn conv on my blog. But no. I shan't do that cos that's like so friggin' AA. HOHOHOHO!

Anyway, today sermon was conducted by Pastor Lian. It was really good and well, I feel energized and recharged. Ready to go again for 6 tiring days. *prays that no more white hair grows out* *Casts all fears and worries unto the Lord*

You know what? God is a good God that never fails :) I'm glad that he's placed so many awesome people in my life and have given me 2 close friends that have been with me through everything & anything since Sec1. They mean a lot to me even though I don't say it :)  I'm also glad that after the Cold War that we've had, we managed to still...talk things out with each other. With that, thank you Lord for giving me the courage to speak the truth to Van and for helping us to salvage our disfunctioning friendship. Amen.

To Vanessa,
Don't worry, you don't have to adjust our plans that we've made last time :) We'll still have high tea together and be each other's bridesmaids in future ;)

No comments: