Sunday, March 13

Xiaolongbao


Hello! Sorry for the nonsensical title, but I'm feeling' kinda random now. Yup, I'm here to blog again~ Just came home from Beauty World- The home of the best Xiaolongbao in S'pore. Went there with fam just now for dinner. Initially, we wanted to eat Zz char, but the person kept us waiting there for 10 mins!! So, we decided to eat chup pa lang food. We ordered meehoonkuay, XIAOLONGBAO, guo tie and stuff. Ohmygosh. So happy cos my craving was satisfied <3 In the morning, I did housework all the way until 2.pm. Now my room is chio to the max! Totally overwhelmed with my tremendous sense of achievement. Okay, plus I did like one compre, one compo and 2 SEQ today can. Yes I know I'm imbagirl-95.com

Basically, the story of my life is still the same- Studying & CCA. For the upcoming holidays, story of my life is- Homework and CCA. Not much difference actually? :( Oh well on the brighter side, I get to sleep in later. Hopefully, my dreadful eyebags will be gone by the end of my new term. My common test results weren't fantastic. I passed everything except Amath. Yeah I know I'm a failure at Amath, don't mock me. But the thing is, I hate amath and the feeling is mutual between the both of us. It's like sex. Amath is the penis that gets harder and harder but I just can't feel high because Amath is too demanding, I can't cater to his high demands you see? Okay okay, I shall stop before this whole amath-is-da-sex thing goes too far~ Uhhh...I have a mountain of homework. I know it's not correct but when you see it, you'll not critisise me for my English. Speaking of English, Mdm Priya asked me why I'm not performing. So did 3 other teachers. So I'm like kinda stress cos they expect so much from me. I thought she'd just ignore me lor. Stress max.

Okay la, I'm not emo with totally no life okay? I show you that I got LIFE! :D
Let me start with school life...
Lee Wei Yuan aka Sister Lee! LOL!
He's damn joke and quite smart. 
Zhang Jinjin. Aka my good friend in class. Hmmm..a bit crazy.
But we still get along pretty well.
Next, will be the pictures I took when I went out with Gina, Jolene and Shan2 that day.
my not so new new friend? :D

Check out our "shoe mark" thanks to the merciless sun.
Trying to do Arinah's pose. 
Happy jumping?
Run devil run :P
Lol random.
This one no bad if not for the non smoking sign
meditating in the middle of nowhere?
Lol "wo shi mei nu"
Ehhh...who kidnap me?!
LOL! 
Them with the CRANES. Singapore is super advanced *point point*
Okay next up will be sports day photos! 
An attempt at an artsy shot?

Look like my lil' bro? :P 
Hippie girl & boy?
Me & Xin! :D
Guoyi! Okay, my hair is...yeah.
Gina!! :D
Lastly, the pictures taken during Kim's bday! 
Kim if you see this, thanks again for yr party. It was fun ;) 
Low Zzwei! 
William! Lol he looks...weird here? Oh well! 
This marks the end of my impromptu post~ :D 

-Eunice is so tired of her life now :(

No comments: