Thursday, January 20

Random update~

To those that are still faithfully visiting this blog of mine, I consider all of you guys as my loyal reader considering the fact that I've left this space of mine considerably dead. Oh gosh, can you imagine how it is like to be in Sec4? I bet you can't. I used to think that being Sec4 is cool because you're older and are supposed to be like..."awesomer" some way or another. Oh well, wishful thinking. When my seniors tell me it isn't what I thought it was I was like " But why?!!" now I can totally empathise with their situation back then. I am feeling what they're feeling ( supposedly? ) now during my 3rd week of school of the FIRST TERM. *facepalm* I strongly believe that, in sec4 there is really nothing as awesome as having lunch with your maties. Even recess should be treasured lor, cos it's a time to chillax with your fwens. HAHA! Yeah I know fwens is spelt as friends. I am like...tired of speaking and writing in proper english so I must speak some Singlish/ Tweetlish once in a while. Or at least, online in my little space I call my BLOG. Of course I am aware that Mdm Priya says that we're supposed to post intellectual things online, but...I can't help crapping sometimes.

Mdm Priya's lessons are filled with lots of sarcarsm and puns. She's like a felictious speaker when she has to but typically she's jocund. Like srsly! Don't be fooled by all that eyeliner and mascara. Or rather her piercing eyes. She's actually a really awesome teacher. Unfortunately, I think I won't be able to be in her class anymore considering the fact that I don't have confidence in my recent class test D: Oh woe.

Amath is just as sickening. The ghosts of my past are coming back to haunt me...ghost aka, Logarithms. Yeah, I can just freaking faint at the sight of it. It's back again. In double the size and probably double the quantity. It's found in Linear Law. Ohmygosh, somebody just bangbang me with a shotgun? According to Mr Ooi, Mathematicians are LAZY people. If they're lazy, why would they spend time making up things like Polynomials which requires so much time and pen ink. I think with all this crazy people around back then, I am glad for the inventor of the all time BFF of everyone of us. The CALCULATOR..

Honestly, this is one of my very few days where I have the urge to blog a lot in my Sec4 life. Okay, let's just say that this is the first time this year that I feel like doing a long post. Obviously, CCA takes up like 40% of my schooltime while lessons occupy the rest. Hmmm...and I have only Saturday that is like really free. Cos Sunday I gotta go to church and I dislike missing service. The only time where I can get solace is during...
- Time alone (w God )
- Time alone (w Self)
- Church
- When I'm blogging.
reason being, I just empty everything via these few methods so I don't become crazy like some people. I mean when they get stressed they just go all loony and lash out at anything/ anyone that they see. Scary huh? I know a few of these kinda people in RL ya' know?

Okay, I'm emo. I am currently a single and thus, I'm gonna spend Valentine's day all ALONE. Plus, no people to give me flower :( And please, if you're a girl don't get me flowers. ( With the exception of Zhang jinjin aka my boy-girl friend ) HAHA! Hint hint ah~ Get me something for V'day okay~

Oh and just to clarify your doubts ( if you have any ) I am not a freaking lesbian. Just because I cut my hair, doesn't mean that I become macho or what.
3 reasons why I'm not lesbian
1) I don't wear band-aids around my boobs to act like I'm a runway.
2) I don't "drive buses" cos I walk normally. My hands will never no beyond an acute angle.
3) I feel like lesbos are scary
Okay I think I have a sad life. I don't have a hairstyle that really suits me. Long or short also like okay okay. V says it's good cos I can have the best of both worlds but I don't think so. Okay, so how's CNY shopping for you? I only got a 3 tops and underwear. Sad life.

To all of my fellow sec4s, chillax. All of the sec4s are with you, so don't feel alone. We're all in this shit together. :)

With that, I wish you a pleasant week again and prepare yourselves for Common test during WEEK 7. ;)

No comments: