Sunday, January 16

Back in one piece.

I've not been captured by aliens nor have I been nerdified. I was so busy for the past 2 weeks that I didn't really want to switch on my laptop. Since, now I managed to on my lappy, I decided to post a little something here to revive my dying page.

Recently, life has been really tough and hectic. Imagine everyday, every lesson also got homework. My notebook has evolved from this...

EG.2010:
English: -
Math: TB PG 5, Qn 4a,b,c,d
Physics: Workbook chpt 13.1
MT: I don't give a damn
Geog: -
SS/Hist: 1 SBQ

to this....

Real EG. 2011
Math: The qns in wksht
EL: Chesnut Drive
PHY: Workbook and study for electromagnetic spectrm
AM: TYS qn 9,31,33
Hist: Mindmap on War in Europe
MT: Zuoyeh.

and it used to be...super slack with very less class test.
now it's...

SS & HIST : Thursday
Emath: Suprise quiz
Physics: not confirmed
MT: Thursday.
( all within a week.)

And now you must be like....

SAD LIFE BABE. I PITY YOU.

sometimes, I also pity myself -.-
But, it's not everything that's emo luh. Now that you're like Sec4, you're like a prince/ princess of the school. You don't really kena DC and it's nice to hear Ms Yeong telliing the lower secs to pull down their skirts. hahaha! It used to be me to kena that pull-down-your-skirt thing. But tsktsk, whatever okay. Uhhh...CCA is monstrous. It has evolved from 2 pracs a week to 3. Someone just bangbang me with a gun? And ASAP is coming up, Mon & Thurs. Or so, I heard luh?

My english teacher is Mdm Priya. She's kinda awesome. Uhhh....I'm currently suffering from tempo mind block. That's all for now~

No comments: