Sunday, January 30

Dong dong dong chiang~~

( I WROTE THIS)
Missed me? Haha even if you didn't say it, I know it. Awww~ Okay so anyway, I feel weird about being unable to blog as and when I want to. I can't really spare a lot of time to blog :( Sometimes when I have things to blog about, I'd procratinate between blogging and homework. Homework is the ultimate winner without fail EVERYTIME. Just now, I was typing the marks for the recent CO test. Everyone got above 74, highest is 90, Xiaohan. Okay, all I had to do was to Ctrl C & Ctrl V. Which means that the comments for most was like...the SAME! So for the winds there were a lot of "vibrato" and for the others it is like..." jia qiang ni de zhong yin" ( play harder for the louder notes ) and many more. Overall, the winds did well strings did pretty well too! Tanbo has quite a fair bit to improve on and percussion was (Y). So, to any CO members reading this, jiayou k? We have like really less time left, so let us pull up our socks and panties and bra and start working towards our gold ;)

Okay, I shan't harp on & on & on about SCHOOL LIFE. Cos it's going to get so BORING. Basically, story of my school life can be described in a phrase- never ending homework, lessons and CCA. Alright, after service I went to Ikea with my parents and we got quite a lot of things. I got this storage stool thingy to store my bags and for my Donkey to sit on. Plus my dad got me a new swirvel chair :) HAHA! Basically, I spent my WHOLE SATURDAY cleaning...MY ROOM! How cool can this get? I cleaned from 10am-6pm. I cleaned, I dumped, I packed, I reorganised my ENTIRE room. Now it looks totally chio and clean~ The dust in my room is not just any ordinary dust! It's attacked by some unknown disease that turns it from GREY to GREENISH GREY/ GREYISH GREEN. Gross? I strongly think that it is some kind of moss that attacked the dust lor. But whatever. Mom refuses to clean my soft toys cos of the stupid rain. Urgh. ANGRY! I originally planned to wash my brown Crumpler bag ( the one the William also have ) but...once again due to the emo weather my plans were ruined! :@ :@ :@

Hmm...I am trying to make my post as lenghty as possible cos I only get to blog once a week. SIEN!! Anw, just so you know I own around 20 plus softs toys now and used to own 30plus-40 Barbie dolls! I am awesome~ I've decided to bring my HELLO KITTY PENCIL BOX to school tomorrow to see the shocked faces of my classmates :P Yes, it's a BOX. So be awed by my awesome pencil BOX tomorrow. Actually it was my p4 pencil case lor. I found it when I was like...packing my room :P Hmmm...since the weather now is like so cold, I'm feeling for steamboat~ Jinjin texted me to ask whether I was up for steamboat this Saturday. Obviously I wouldn't reject my girlf/boyf hor? :D

Alright, remember to shop for new underwear okay? Must be RED with the auspicious words on it so you can win when u play games! But don't zao geng hor, otherwise you'll be the butt of jokes for like idk how long :P

- Eunicelaughsatpeoplewithredpanties.

No comments: