Tuesday, December 6

30 days challenge



As you can see, I'm gonna try to do the above. Hahaha! Idk if I can post every day, consecutively for 30 days but I guess, I can try :)


1)  Five ways to win your heart

Wow.

I) When he plays hard to get
When you play hard to get, I get intrigued cos it keeps me guessing how you feel about me. 
When you play hard to get, I become interested in you cos when something is beyond my reach or hard to get, I'll try very hard to make it mine ;)

2)When he is immature sometimes
Obviously, it is not difficult for guys my age or younger to act like a small boy, but too much of it can be a turn off. Imagine a boy going like "I can't go out with you today. Gotta play my Pokemon so can level up" or when you guys pa tor halfway his iPhone has this notification saying "Your horse is hungry. Come feed it now." and your boyfriend completely forsakes you for his virtual horse. Yeah you get it. Or he whines at every single thing that doesn't go his way. Like a total wuss. Pussy.

But it's different when he's immature at times. Cos sometimes, the immature things he do can suprise you.
Sometimes even lighten up your day even when it didn't start out well. Even alleviating your menstrual cramps at times :D

Even though girls claim to not like immature boys, they actually do. So don't try too hard to be a mature boy 24/7. Let your fun side out ;)

Digressing...
I wonder if you realise but, nowadays nobody actually calls anybody beautiful. Just yesterday, I was chatting with Leona (boyf''s sis) and she said that her cousin is beautiful. The word just kept ringing in my ears. Cos for years I've not heard anyone use the word beautiful as an adjective. Never. It's only the simplest and purest soul that'll use the word beautiful to describe someone. Yeap. That's the sad truth. 

3)When he can cook
Yeah the best way to a man's heart is his stomach. Ditto for girls. If you can cook, plus points! 
Okay la maybe not all girls :x Cos I am only one person so I think I'm not reliable. But as a girl, I know that even if you suck at cooking, the effort really shows a lot about how you feel about your girl. And believe me not, most girls are suckers for guys that put in effort to make her happy.

4)When he does DIY stuff/ make cards/ write little stories
I mean when it's from you it's definitely the best a girl can have cos it's original, one of a kind and no other person has it. (unless he cheats on you, but that's beside the point) and yeah, no matter how ugly your handwriting is, she'll keep the card. Trust me :) 

Most girls actually do not like to share the same thing with another girl. 

5)When he tells you he loves you. Sincerely. // Being sincere
Not only when he's asking you to be his steady bom pee pee okay? It is when after a long period of time, he still says it. It is when it comes unexpectedly. Please boys, do not type
1) ILY
2) I luv u
3) I <3 u
because it is different when you type I Love You. It shows how sincere you are. It shows how much you really love her. :) It's not only about getting her, it's about keeping her and making her yours for as long as possible. It is to defeat your rival in love by showing what sets you apart from him :)

I can thus conclude that I like guys that are sincere.
Boys/ Men here's the 5Cs you should possess...
1) Caring
2) Creative
3) Cheerful 
4) Charming
5) Confident

The is one C that you should not have
Chauvinistic

With that, I conclude my post ;) 

-Hugs&Kisses-

No comments: