Monday, November 28

Long awaited post

After a long hiatus, I'm back.

Honestly, I didn't really know what to blog cos like...I think I lost my blogging "bug"? I guess I'll just take one step at a time and just type some nonsense in the attempt to regain my touch. Basically, after O-levels most of my days were spent...

1) Watching movies/dramas I missed previously
2) Reading books/magazines
3) Shopping with my BFFs/ mom
4) Dating with my Boyfriend or just lazing around at home
5) Doing girly random stuff with BFFs
6) Spending more time with my family
7) Going to church
blahblah...

and recently, the lazy old me has decided to stop lazing around and being good for nothing. Thus, starting the hunt of a JOB. It's like, when I saw EVERYBODY getting/ trying to get a job, I felt like a useless ahma just staying at home waiting to die rot. So I phoned my friends and viola, I got 2 job recommendations:

1) Waitress at Mandrain Oriental Hotel
2) Saikang warrior in Armani
To cut the longlonglong story short, I got job number 1.

So...yesterday was my first day of work at...

 I would say that it was fun but rather texting. It's like non stop working. Uhh...it's like a mixture of cardio and weight-lifting? So I guess working there in the long run will lead to...

1) A slimmer me
2) A fitter me
3  If 1 & 2 doesn't happen, I'll become fatter. Like...rotund.

Reason being? The guests don't finish the excess food that I plate out for them on the susann so...hehehe! Actually the only food I had was the dessert- Tiramisu. ( I was not supposed to eat them :X )
In case you were wondering, my uniform is not a cheena looking piece of...thingy. It's the usual black long sleeved top with gold buttons, black skirt, an apron (quite style), court shoes and STOCKINGS.

Words can't describe how much I actually abhor stockings.
1) They are so very hard to wear because they're so delicate. I'm like super boor-ish so I was super scared I would tear the friggin stockings!!!
2) They look so disgusting like...what an ahma would wear
3) When I pee there is an extra layer of thingy to pull off. Eww.

So there you have it.
Oh and I have to wear my hair in a bun stuffed into a net. Poor hair. Thank goodness, I was allowed to keep my bangs. Actually, they aren't particular about hair, as long as it is presentable and doesn't cover your eyes. But...blue eyeshadow is mandatory. So...haiz. Thank goodness I can skip the foundation and blablabla.

Basically, the staff there are friendly and easy-going so working there was fun! My buddy for yesterday was a china boy/ man. He was really patient and guided me when I had difficulties. :) I think his name is spelt as Lin Zhen? Yeah I heard it as Lincoln initially. Don't judge me. The system there was really good such that, at any point in time, you wouldn't panic and not know what to do and even if it happens, everyone in the vacinity will guide you patiently. :) But the tiring part was to change over for the next wedding. Gosh it's like the entire ballroom has to be rearranged within less than 2 hours. This includes changing the position of the stage, stripping off table cloths, chair covers and putting the new ones back on. Gosh. Rush rush rush~!
After all the rushing, and I finally got to rest, the ache on my arms started to kick in. Ditto for my feet and leg. I mean hey! 7-8 hours in court shoes, STANDING is...urgh.

Lesson learnt: Tip waiters in future. Big tips.


__________________________________________________________________________________

Boyfriend


So...the first part of my post has been done. So what would you like to see now?
Ok la, for all you kpo people out there interested in knowing about me and my boyfriend, I shall do a small part. Hahahahaha! Happy right? No la just kidding. Uhh...my boyfriend doesn't like to take photos and also, he doesn't like AA people. But aiyah, he can't hate on me right? I'm too cute to resist. :P


Sooo...we've been together for...less than a year? But I guess he was like...the first guy that I take seriously cos...he is so chao lao? Haha I also don't know how to say lei. I realise that when it comes to blogging about my boyfriend, I macham tio block again. Blogging block. Haizzzz.

"I used to have a fear of hurdles, but I got over it." ( This is a pun in case you didn't get it)


Okay. So here are a few random photos taken on random dates/ days. Aiyah it's like a compilation lor.
Taken at elevator at IMM by V.
Another pic at IMM

Random AA moment at Harris

At Urban Write. (Don't ask me why we always take photo at bookshops)

My birthday :)

Library study session with Pede, Clarissa & Qiwei 
Was also the first time I had dinnner with his mom.

Random movie date @ vivo

Studying at BK.

At my house...ready to go watch movie again?
On 11/11/11 we watched 23.59. LOL!

Another one at the corridor. Yeah I know, so jiao right. :x

The day I taught him how to wear contacts.
And he failed.
My bangs looks so weird here :X

Out with V & G to town 


   
Random dorky photo taken in school. I look so noob here!!!! 
Plus I look like I'm flat chested with saggy boobs.

I guess, even though boyf and I have our differences, we are still pretty much in love. Even though we may not be the perfectest couple you can find out there, but hey, we are still...awesome? Haha I can't find a word to describe our relationship. Sweet seems super eww. Bad is out of the question. Aiyuh wo bu zhi dao! *messes hair up epicly* Alright alright, shan't rave about my boyf nor show-off our relationship. Cos he prefers actions over words ;)
__________________________________________________________________________________

BFFs

Okay, obviously after blogging about boyf, I can't forget my beloved V & G can I? ;) 
Now V got her Samsam and G has her Liang so...hahaaha! 
This 2 is like my hao jie mei since Sec1! So...I'll let the pictures tell the story okay?


3 of us...
After school someday?


At Vivo one day?

Crashing over at G's

V's bday


G & I...


At Daiso?

My bday @ Barrage

V's bday!
At a Jap restaurant at bugis!
On the MRT to Bugis! :D
V & I...




 On the escalator?

Shopping

My room?


Ditto




Lastly, boyf, bff and ME! :D

__________________________________________________________________________________

4-2'11/ JSS PEEPS


Okay, soooo...I missed my graduation lunch cos I had to go to Malaysia. However, despite the many ups n downs, I guess my classmates are quite okay people? The Teacher's Day performance was FUN even though practicing for it was...shaggifiing. haizzzz. Here r pics of classmates and I...

My class :)

Handsome Indo boy! Rius!

Awesome Viet boy! HUNG!!!! :D

Maine jie! ( I look so noob here please)

Gina, Bengbo, Xiaopeipei!

Taken in Cambodia!
Calvin, Weiqing, Bryan, Jolene, Me, Ginnie!

Me, Jin, Jiahui!

Rachel & I. I swear we look a little similar.

Me, Jianing, Jin, Jiahui, Sharifah & JIEYI!

Bengbo & I :)


Mainey!

Jin, Maine, me, Weiyuan, Justin, Naidu

Leonard & Jin! :D


"Sister" Lee?

Monitor!

Sharifah!


Xiaowenwen, Jin

Jin & Me. (ditto for nx photo!)


Jin, Xiaowenwen, Sharifah, Jieyi

Me & xiaopeipei! Sitting budd!

Ex sitting buddy! Iyadh

New friend Cynric!

Naidu!


Kim, Me, Ms Adillah, jin & xiaowenwen

KKS & me (SKII) haha!
Sorry if I missed on on so so so many people, but there are just too many photos we've taken together and even more wonderful moments and memories we shared. :) Everyone of you played a part in making my journey in JSS and fun and fruitful one. I may not like the school but I love you guys all the same :)

This concludes my post! :D

-Hugs & Kisses-

No comments: