Tuesday, November 29

Felictous life


Hey peeps! Gosh today's the second day of the week and also the last day that I can just laze around at home and slack my arse off. Cos for the following days, I've gotta work work work. Hahaha! Yeah I know that holidays are meant for stressed up people like us during the Os period to chill and have fun. But when there is no $$ , where is the fun? :(  Alright, so I was just sorta suprised that anybody would still bother to check out my blog considering the fact that I left it there to decompose for months :X Actually, I've got a confession...

During the time that I didn't blog, I wasn't actually studying the whole time. I was just too lazy to switch on my laptop. Yes, even if it's only pressing one button for 2 seconds. 

So yesterday, I was just staying home and being a hermit blahblah. For breakfast, I cooked for myself a wonderful, fabulous, awesome blahblahblah...

Mushroomy-cheesy-scrambled egg!

If you were wondering why my scrambled egss are a bright yellow, I added cheese soo...yeah. It's a mixture of cheddar, mozerella and parmesan. Basically, if you wanna get really nice eggs, here are some tips...
1) The heat must not be super high if not, you egg will become...

and you do not want this to happen.  Yeah? Cook it on a low flame.

2) To make scrambled eggs, you need eggs, milk, salt & pepper to taste. Addition ingredients can be like anything lor. You health freak then you add some capsicums or something? Bear in mind that to make your eggs nice and fluffy you gotta beat it for a good 2 minutes for the eggs to oxidise? (bubbles on surface. Effervescence? Hell no. hahah!) Add 1 table spoon of milk, it should be added to 2 eggs. :) 

3) Some websites say that you should season your eggs when they're cooking so the eggs are more fluffy. But, personally to me, even if you add it in when you're whisking your eggs, it doesn't really affect the texture. 

4) Instead of olive oil, use butter instead. Trust me, the later gives the eggs so much more flavour.

So there you have it. If you would like me to show the entire process of making scrambled eggs, do comment~

So the previous morning/ afternoon, I started on Jodi Picoult's book, Sing you home. So far so long, the book has been absolutely interesting. I'm not kidding!!! No wonder, it is one of the best sellers in Popular/ Harris currently. It also includes songs that brings that character to life! Plus the book touches on aspects like
1) Homosexuality
2) Christianity
3) Divorce and Marriage
Not forgetting IVF! (Test-tube babies)
Plus it's totally affordable! $13.95 with an additional 20% off. Gogogo! 

Then, it started to pour heavily! Sooo...it's typical of me to ponder/ reflect on things on rainy days. Soo...yesterday, as the raindrops fall quickly and stealthily, I realised how much things and people in my life had changed. Sometimes, I feel astounded by the fact that a year has passed? I mean how can time pass so quickly? For me, I'm a person, the once accustomed to a certain routine or way of life or idk what, abhor changes. Well...during the O-level period, I do this often on the bus (reflection) since it often rained during that period. Think...

A girl fixing her gaze on an inanimate person outside the window with tears forming along her waterline. Haha no la just kidding. Damn drama siall. But, you get it. But after reflecting and thinking, I realised how fortunate I was to have a complete life with all the necessary aspects of life, fufiled. Of course, I didn't earn all this myself. It was God who gave me this complete life that I lead. A felictous life is what I lead :)

I was sorta hinted by the Holy Spirit last night to read this note I had written a while ago and this is how it went,
Don't underestimate your true ability just because you are blinded by the privelleges that others get. You are highly favoured, greatly blessed and deeply loved by Jesus and the most high God. God so loved the world he gave His only Son to die on that cross for us. So that we may enjoy success, privelleges and honour above others. So know, before fighting a battle, Jesus will be there with you and for you. Should you feel stressed, or tired, just rest with the thought that Jesus can conquer anything and everything. No matter how minute the problem may be God wants to help you with it! :D He loves You and wants the best for You! So just go out there and reign! 

I just so totally blogged myself happy! :D
So just simply...

Someday, I wanna do this with boyf too...


This concludes my post! I hope that you have enjoyed the post ;) 

-Hugs & Kisses-






No comments: