Saturday, July 9

Times spent with BFFS + BoyF

I'm here with an update full of pictures! :D Okay first, let me credit the photographer...
VANESSA CHIA WAN LING :D 

Basically yesterday afternoon, all the Sec4s & 5s had to visit NP for a career fair. So I opted to go for the Business school and I didn't regret. The emcees were pretty good looking (one guy, one girl) and the lecturer who spoke to us was really really engaging and entertaining. ( Mr Henry Koh ) He taught us communication skills and of course some rather interesting facts. Like for example, if a girl is really into a guy, she'll show him her WRIST knowingly or unknowingly. So anyway, for our break we got $3 worth of coupons each to dine at their newly opened canteen that is air-conditioned. Some of our classmates ran away and so, Gina, V, Justin, Jolene and I had $30 to ourselves altogether! :D So we ordered Jap food and fruit juices and stuff. Justin ordered 2 set meals. 2 set meals. 2 set meals~!!! Okay and I have to say that their Hotplate beef set is really GOOD! The beef is tender with a hint of black pepper marinade droused with delicious tasting Terriyaki sauce. I guess the only bad thing is that it is not hot despite being served in a hotplate. Yup. After the meal, we escaped the remaining parts of the fair and went back. Justin went for shisha with the guys.

Being people who appreciate Fridays, Vanessa, Gina and I decided to go for a swim/ jacuzzi/ steambath/ masking session! Which left us feeling REAAAAALLLY PAMPERED and CLEAN! I think that the best part, is the jacuzzi. Cos it's like a mini hot spring by itself. Ooolala~ Okay. After that we totally dominated Centris' toilet! HAHA! We ended the night with dinner at Kopitiam and yup, the end. 

NOT.

Have you forgotten about the photos? Haha! Here goes...

First set: These are photos from the day Benn cooked a Thai meal for us. Yup, sorry for the late update :P

On the escalator. Yup we have skin as thick as elephants.

Nuaing on the couch watching some korean drama I think?

"P5 chinese? Lengleng~"

Look so style right?!

Shopping for groceries...

OMG I LOOK LIKE AN AUNTIE RIGHT! This will be me in...20 years.

Us with Odie!

Trying out some primary school English and feeling like a PRO!

With V!

Try'na poke me with a stalk of LEMONGRASS. Wa jin kia. AHAH!

With her never give up attitude, Gina attempts to hit my arse with the same stalk of Lemongrass!

2nd Set: Taken when V & J came over and swimming session! :)


Preparing...






END PRODUCTS! 

Eat full full, face shag shag :P
WARNING: BELOW, CONTAINS CONTENTS OF CAMWHORING WITH BOYF.  





























 

  





JUSTIN DOES THE DISHES?!
OMG.

I'll end with a picture of V & I. Unglam but still...nice :) 


Okay that's the end of my post :) 
Have a nice day guys!

No comments: