Thursday, May 5

GE vs GE(1)

Hey guys! Honestly, I've no idea what has gotten into me. How can I be blogging at this ridiculous time!!?? I should totally be studying for my chinese GE papers tomorrow. Gosh, don't even mention my failed attempt to study for chinese. This afternoon, I was reading my BZBD book and trying to memorize some good phrases, when my eyes succumbed to the evil power of Gravity and decided not to look at BZBD any longer. I fell into deep sleep for like...2 hours! Thank God I fell asleep before my neighbor started her horrible crooning.

Honestly, I'd rather listen to Friday than listen to her monotonous voice and ridiculously boring songs. Can't she just friggin' get a LIFE. I mean yeah sure, singing can be your HOBBY but can you limit it to once a week?! Or go to Kbox or some RC. Perhaps, your wonderful singing will be appreciated there?

Okay anyway, I've digressed from what I wanted to blog about originally. ( That is a lie. Since this post is just gonna contain all my rants) Okay, I'm typing this post really really slowly because I wanna make this post almost flawless. Obviously it is not going to be perfect because I ain't some...Angmoh zaikia. By the way, if you guys have heard about my epic oral conversation, you're never going to believe how well I did for oral. Sumpah!!! I got 8/10 for reading the passage and 24/30 for the conversation. Hah! Suck on that bitches who look down on my chinese *whips hair back and forth* Honestly, I wasn't expecting to even get a distinction. I was just hoping I'd pass since I called Twitter " Ji Ji Niao " ( Chicken chicken bird ) and Facebook "Lian Shu". Try to imagine me trying to talk like a zhong-guo-woman and then suddenly in the middle of a seemingly chim sentence, I said " Ji ji niao " and I even called my iPhone, " Wo dian hua " I even said that social circle is " Peng you de yuan quan " Yes. I translated it like literally! Praise God. I believe that He totally played a part in this whole oral conversation because, I would probably not have scraped through. :)

Today, I took my GE papers for English. Situational writing was kinda disastrous because half of the time, I had totally no idea what I was writing. Composition was okay since the phrases and plot and I memorised were kinda useful. But I worry that my compo might be out of point *keeping my fingers crossed* and comprehension was kinda tough. Even though it was tough, it isn't tough to the extent that it wasn't do-able. I'm hoping for at least a 28 for that!!! I feel that, as a class we have let Mdm Priya down. She is probably the best English teacher one can ever get and yet, the result that we produce is definitely not doing her any justice. In fact, we make her look like a failure as a EL HOD. She is a really awesome teacher. Even though she is extremely sarcastic, we all know that she means well and of course next year, she'd want to see us with giant grins etched onto our faces when we see that we have gotten a distinction for English. At the rate that we are going, I am really afraid. " Fear wrapped it's slithering tentacles around me " LOL! Okay, I used this phrase just now actually :P
We really need to work hard for English. " Fail english = fail all hor!! "

As for Amath, I've completely given up on it. Whatever hope I had for amath has completely been obliterated. At the rate that I'm going, I'm never going to make it. I am only aiming for a c6 for O levels. Honestly. It's probably gonna destroy whatever future prospects I would have had if I did well for amath but if I were to hold on to something that I can never do well in, it may affect my performance in other subjects right? I hope that this is the right decision. I also hope that this will not affect my hopes of getting into a JC or a good course in Poly. *prays*

 Okay, I think that I've ranted enough yeah? All the best for your GE if you're secretly a stalker of my blog and if you're reading my blog you're probably really bored or can't be bothered to study :P Goodbye~
PS: I know the title has totally NO LINK with my post

No comments: